As a prospective first time home buyer, the entire process of purchasing a house may seem overwhelming.
There seems to be a lot of information out there, but the information is scattered. Our courses are designed and taught by professionals who do more transactions in a month, than you’ll likely do in your entire life.
THAT experience and knowledge can be shared with you to develop a foundation of understanding. We won’t answer every single one of your questions, but you’ll develop a strong enough foundation of knowledge that you will know WHAT questions to ask.
2. How much of a down payment do I need to save for?
3. What is typically covered in a home inspection?
4. Can I ask the seller to pay closing costs?
5. Can I get a gift from my parents for the down payment?
6. How do I find out my credit score?